BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

birthday butch

oh oh.
i was suprised. shocked!
im not sure if any of u ever heard of this.
but i hate SuPRiSes!
hurmm. kenape?

sebab:
1. im a pessimist. yes.. i only stress the negative or unfavorable or to take the gloomiest possible view.
2. i always think that if something going to happen, the thing is going to be bad.
3. i never think of any good thing coming up.

but oh well. on my birthday eve (petang 11 disember itiew).
some of my frens managed to gave me a big suprise!
and to my suprise, it didn't turn up bad.

so, congratulations and THANKS to my lovely frens.
Sikin, Azik, Nana, Pika, Yana, Fana
and other supporters..
Farid, Auntie Pip and my most most most beloved Mama n Papa! =)

so, we had a nice dinner.
and later on. at 12.02am (12 Dec 08), ak disimbah dengan bergelas2 air oren.
pastu makan kek. oh i LooOoOOOOOVEEee cakes!
dah lame xdpt BIRTHDAY CAKE! =>


gambar hiasan sajorkk. haritu lupa nak amik gambar langsung. pelik kan?

huhu. i'm so happy to be suprised that eve.
so, thanx korang =) :] => :) =]

0 comments: